facebook

wtf greek awards....

by: rigged

sigma pi doesn't do anything except creep on freshmen and get their asses kicked in sports

Posted By: rigged
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: haha   

Couldn't put it better. Joke of an awards ceremony after yesterday.

By: haha
#2  by: lolll   

By getting their asses kicked in sports i assume u mean 2nd in wrestling, 2nd in basketball, 2nd in volleyball, 2nd in baseball, 3rd in floor hockey? yeah ur right they do get their "asses kicked" hahahaha

By: lolll
by: yaFeb 28, 2013 5:18:50 PM

all your statements are false. SAE was #2 for wrestling, basketball is ongoing, Pike got #2 at volleyball, you were knocked out early in baseball playoffs, and you didn't even place in floor hockey

By: ya
#3  by: zingggg   

sigma pi burnedd

By: zingggg
#4  by: lol   

i dont get how sigma pi pulled that off considering everyone knew they didn't really deserve any awards at all..

By: lol
#5  by: sororitygirl   

I have gotten to know some of the guys very well in Sigma Pi. :) I have a class with a few of them too and they're all super nice and funny! They're great looking guys and they're all doing really well in the class too!

By: sororitygirl
#6  by: right   

The fact that 'totes' is even in your vocabulary shows what a tool you are. I can't speak for 'Uhhhh' or 'sorority girl' but I'm a senior girl and I love Sigma Pi :)

By: right
#7  by: right   

The fact that 'totes' is even in your vocabulary shows what a tool you are. I can't speak for 'Uhhhh' or 'sorority girl' but I'm a senior girl and I love Sigma Pi :)

By: right
by: zingzingMar 10, 2013 8:29:51 PM

totes a senior girl who hasn't matured enough to stop hanging out with sigma pi

By: zingzing
#8  by: foreal   

it just sounds like people are jealous after greek awards. I mean they've done a great job this past year overall and it has really shown. They have a lot of cool guys in the fraternity and they deserve a lot more credit then people give them. Overall they do pretty well in sports, they may not be a powerehouse but they definitely compete with the best. It's just my opinion but I feel like most other fraternities just recruit for sports anyways and that's about it. They do a great job overall and it has definitely shown with all they're new guys from the last couple years. Just like all fraternities they have their douchebags and people don't like some of them. Come on guys it's just a college fraternity no need to hate.

By: foreal
#9  by: lol   

they may have taken 2nd at wrestling but they only had 3 guys show up and take their weight classes compared to other fraternities that actually put in effort as a whole chapter. besides who cares about wrestling... Floor hockey u guys definitley didnt place. Volleyball u guys took 3rd. Basketball u guys took 2nd the past 2 years but barely took 3rd this year. Fact is: SAE and Pike are best at sports. Sigma Pi is proly 3rd or 4th every time.

By: lol
by: ...Mar 16, 2013 6:44:30 PM

looking at the brackets, sigma pi didn't even get third in basketball this year hahaha

By: ...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.