Page 1 of 2
#1  by: ew   

everyone hates these kids

By: ew
#2  by: androo   

Wack and Can't hang

By: androo
#3  by: middle   

they ar a middle tier party frat (they think their parties are better than they really are) all the other Frats hate them since they cause so much unneeded drama

By: middle
#4  by: nope   

even without the attitude they are not even close to the top three houses, stop trying you guys def the most hated frat on campus

By: nope
#5  by: nope   

even without the attitude they are not even close to the top three houses, stop trying you guys def the most hated frat on campus

By: nope
#6  by: uci   

well I love em:))

By: uci
#7  by: fr4tfr4tfr4t   

Rising frat now that their goobers are graduating. A little inflated, but generally a good chapter. Id place them at 3rd.... Thing is nobody really respects them though so people probably won't agree or admit to them being 3rd now. Sae is generally pretty lame now aside from their oldwr guys.

By: fr4tfr4tfr4t
#8  by: nolongerafan   

worst frat at this school.

By: nolongerafan
#9  by: eh   

My girls were annoyed they got creeped on and there wasnt many ppl but i still had fun.

By: eh
#10  by: for reals   

Seem to be more of a party frat that tries to act like tools. Cause alot of unwanted drama. Decent at sports behind SAE KSIG Pike. Hangs out with Alpha phis and Tri delts. idk why everyone thinks they are top house now.KSIS is much more well rounded but more classy. I would rank them 2nd behind KSIG

By: for reals

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.