facebook

Post rush thoughts

by: anon

I just went thru rush and ended up dropping out, but I thought I would give my honest thoughts after meeting all the chapters.

Aphi: surprisingly mostly sweet girls, exec was a lil fake tho… also they should have let PNMs know their plan of action going forward especially with their history of hazing… thats what a good sorority who actually intends on making changes would do

ADPi: loved these girls, super sweet

TriDelt: these girls seemed fake like when I went there they weren’t even interested in me at all they just kept looking around while we were talking like they couldn’t wait for it to be over, seemed super rude

Kappa: some of the girls in this group are nice but there’s a lot of girls in it who are mean and super privileged

Theta: sweet girls, didn’t feel a huge connection with them

Piphi: I didn’t feel a huge connection with them, struggled to make convo

ChiO: some of the sweetest, most accepting girls… they don’t deserve all the hate they get!!!

AChiO: I really liked these girls but they dropped me after the first round 💀

DG: I loved these girls as well and wish I could’ve been invited back

Posted By: anon
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: anon   

Also another thing I didn’t like was Aphi made their rundown of dues super confusing and gave you the impression you would be paying less than you actually would

By: anon

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.