facebook

Rush 2023- get off this website

by: Girlypop

Reminder to all PNMs that you belong where you end up and to get off this crazy toxic website. As a Davis alum it hurts to see people tear everyone down on here. Rush is already hard enough!

A reminder that social probation simply means a sorority can’t host social events, you shouldn’t listen to demeaning stereotypes, and that when chapters haze they get kicked off campus so you have nothing to worry about with the sororities that are able to recruit. Stop listening to rumors that are made up by people uninvolved and follow ur heart. Don’t just pick a sorority because you hear they’re “top”. Pick one where you feel at home and comfortable!

I know it can be a long and draining week but as someone who didn’t get my top house, I loved where I ended up :)

Start spreading panhel love, davis greek life is so special so wherever you feel home is during the end of recruitment, go with your gut!

Posted By: Girlypop
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lmao   

I just want to clarify that not all chapters that haze get kicked off campus or at least not right away (aphi is a perfect example). They updated the Davis Greek life page and this is what it says about aphi:
- Alpha Phi (AΦ) – Conditional Registration. While on Conditional Registration status, Alpha Phi remains a registered student organization and is not restricted from holding chapter meetings, recruitment, and philanthropic events, but it may not hold any social events, on or off campus. Alpha Phi is prohibited from holding events with other registered student organizations including sororities and fraternities. Alpha Phi violated the following policies: UC Davis Policy on Student Conduct & Discipline/102.12 Hazing, UC Davis Policy on Student Conduct & Discipline/102.18 Alcohol/A. Prohibited manufacture, sale, or distribution of alcohol, UC Davis Policy on Student Conduct & Discipline/102.21 Violation of Disciplinary Terms.

By: Lmao
by: 😔 Oct 8, 2023 1:48:06 PM

I wish people put this much effort into studying for midterms than they did on APhi being on conditional probation for eight weeks 😔

By: 😔
by: BoinkoOct 10, 2023 5:07:16 PM

The website does not say that lmao bruh what look again

By: Boinko
by: Look againOct 10, 2023 10:37:46 PM

@boinko: yes it does go to the CSI page under “organizational conduct” they updated it October 2023 :)

By: Look again
#2  by: pnm   

Panhellenic claims the chapters don't judge you based on looks, race, age, appearance, ect but they clearly do so #noloveforpanhel

By: pnm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.