facebook

Rush Updates bc idk

by: pnm

hi! im dropping out of recruitment and thought id give my anonymous 2 cents about the places ive been too.

Chi O girls were really nice but you can tell they do not have as many members :( it is sad imo bc they are truly so sweet and can tell they actually do like each other but they are uninvolved with the rest of Greek life and it is also pretty obvious that they are a bit unprepared for recruitment.

ADPi girls were really nice and i honestly think they will have a very good PC. They all seem to like their philos, but i asked about their sisterhood today and they kind of did not have much to say about it.

APhi was actually my top house until today because they dropped me, but they are on probation so I didn't really mind much. They also have not been transparent about their probation and refuse to call it that when asked they call it something else. And their dues are still very expensive for being on probation and not able to do anything.

With DG you could totally tell they are looking for a certain kind of girl. and that they dont rly take anyone but first years. They def lean towards like the white blonde girl next door pretty look while Aphi goes for like the model type look.

AXO was my second top but to be honest today the girls i got were so fckin mean to me that i decided to just drop. there isnt a point for me to stay in a place where mean people exist and have to pay for it.

Pi Phi was my fav from Go Greek day as it was for so many people and they kind of give me DG vibes and similar criteria. Def looking for a certain look and maybe not personality. But tbh the sisterhood does seem very strong and you can tell they love doing arrowjam

Tridelta gave me Aphi vibes without the name or the rank except a much preppier fake version the girls were so mean to me and kept obviously looking around

Theta and KKG were okay. everyone was nice but they didnt stick out to me.

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

No chapter would be outwardly rude to you rushing, they would personally get in trouble, and we all know there’s only one chapter that cares about looks…. Dont be a sore loser

By: lol
#2  by: ?   

Can I ask what tridelt and AXO said to you bc I had a similar experience :(

By: ?
#3  by: pnm   

I agree

Also once you take a step back you can tell all the girls are being fake, they want everyone to like their chapter even if they don't want you. I've also heard a lot of the top houses are dirty rushing like Aphi, DG, and PiPhi.

By: pnm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.