facebook

Alpha Phi Probation

by: FYI

For PNMs who are considering joining Alpha Phi, they are on probation until at least next January. If you don’t believe me, look up “uc davis sorority probation” on google/safari and the first link that pops up will show you that what I’m saying is true. For those of you too lazy to look that up it says A Phi is on “Conditional Registration, loss of social events on and off campus, as well as holding events with other registered student organizations including sororites and fraternities until January 2024.” If they don’t comply with these rules, their probation will be extended and their chapter registration may be revoked (AKA they will be kicked off campus). Just a heads up for those who are on the fence.

Posted By: FYI
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hmm   

What mid-tier sorority didn’t get the PNMs they wanted this weekend to need to post this? It’s eight weeks without exchanges, I’m sure PNMs can wait

By: Hmm
by: 🤨Oct 3, 2023 7:20:11 PM

It means they also can’t do philanthropy events or sisterhoods with other sororities/frats (literally zero events are allowed). So, why would they pay so much to do nothing for a whole quarter and then have to wait until after winter break to potentially do something. Because their probation is conditional and could very easily be extended if even one member slips up. That’s also assuming IFC doesn’t decide to kick them off of campus after violating their probation. And I personally would not want to be part of a chapter with girls who were responsible for the horrific hazing incidents.

By: 🤨
by: greek lifeOct 3, 2023 8:37:10 PM

Lmao another classic aphi mean girl

By: greek life
by: Here we go againOct 4, 2023 12:07:11 AM

Hey 🤨 that’s j straight up not true and u know it too. so instead of putting all ur energy into typing paragraphs ab aphi (fan behavior), spreading misinformation and rumors, and trying to steer PNMs from deciding to join a srat they might like, focus on urself and ur own chapter. Thanks!

By: Here we go again
by: ATTOct 9, 2023 7:52:09 PM

Interesting however that I heard NOTHING as a PNM this year about it all the way through sisterhood day from the actives. Hope you at least told the girls at pref, although by then PNMs have dropped other options without this info.
If not what else didn’t they tell the PNMs? Glad I had better options. That’s so unethical.

By: ATT
#2  by: Girlygirl   

You PNMs that didn’t hear this didn’t hear it because it’s not true. Look at the CSI website, it’s social probo. NOTHING about hazing. Actually specifically says they’re allowed to have chapter, philo, sisterhood etc so grow up

By: Girlygirl
by: Look again Oct 10, 2023 10:41:12 PM

Yes it does say it’s bc of hazing look at what this says, it’s taken directly off of the CSI website under “organizational conduct” :)…Alpha Phi (AΦ) – Conditional Registration. While on Conditional Registration status, Alpha Phi remains a registered student organization and is not restricted from holding chapter meetings, recruitment, and philanthropic events, but it may not hold any social events, on or off campus. Alpha Phi is prohibited from holding events with other registered student organizations including sororities and fraternities. Alpha Phi violated the following policies: UC Davis Policy on Student Conduct & Discipline/102.12 Hazing, UC Davis Policy on Student Conduct & Discipline/102.18 Alcohol/A. Prohibited manufacture, sale, or distribution of alcohol, UC Davis Policy on Student Conduct & Discipline/102.21 Violation of Disciplinary Terms.

By: Look again
by: UghstopOct 11, 2023 2:55:55 AM

If you look at the website right this second it in fact says NOTHING about hazing

By: Ughstop
by: anonOct 14, 2023 11:31:21 AM

It clearly states violated hazing tho 💀

By: anon

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.