facebook

COB how does it work will any houses COB?

by: Go go

Hi. I’m wondering if there will be COB in spring for any houses? Wanted to do rush but conflicted with commitments with family and now too late. Do they do COB and how does it work at Davis. Really wanted to rush!

Posted By: Go go
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: COB   

You can try COB if you can’t make recruitment but if all the sororities meet their quota for fall formal recruitment (and there are a lot of girls going through recruitment rn so this might happen) then you will have to wait another quarter or maybe even several until more space opens

You can try COB if you can’t make recruitment but if all the sororities meet their quota during fall formal recruitment (and there are a lot of girls going through recruitment rn so this might happen) then you will have to wait another quarter or maybe even several until more space opens. Usually, most sororities, even if they don’t advertise it, have COB in the spring bc people graduate. The self-proclaimed “top-houses” are often guilty of “dirty rushing” where they DM girls on insta or secretly invite girls to pre-recruitment parties instead making their COB open to the public. Ridiculous I know, but take that info as you will lmao.

By: COB
by: COBOct 2, 2023 12:41:01 AM

Lmao oops it accidentally pasted my response twice.

by: COB Oct 2, 2023 1:04:32 AM

my bad I also meant to say “instead OF making their COB open to the public”

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.