facebook

Real rankings for sororities

by: Forpnms

These are the real rankings and opinions for sororities that most of Greek life holds.
1. Alpha Phi
The name will always keep them on the top even though they're on social probation. New pledge classes have fallen off extremely hard. Can't exchange or do any social events
2. DG/Pi Phi
DG is a strong chapter because of the work done by girls 5 years ago. It has fallen off and a lot of the girls are boy crazy and kind of backstabbing...they try really hard to not be like other girls. Pi Phi has gotten a lot better in recent years but also suffers from the same boy obsession. Both chapters party hard, have fun, and have very very good greek relations. However, both have extremely strong philanthropies.
3. Kappa/Tridelt
These two are kind of interchangeable. There was a time when kappa was quite better but they are both solidly upper mid, Tridelta has had good recent pledge classes. Both have strong sisterhood, good relations, and a more lowkey and friendly reputation than the other 3. Can't go wrong with either house. However, Kappa can be a bit too introverted, while Tridelta can be a bit too wild.
4. AXO
Solid mid house, some great girls and also some extremely mean and backstabbing ones. AXO will always remain in the mid house position. Honestly, I don't really have anything g good to say about this house besides the few extremely nice/social girls.
5. Theta
Theta is a mixed bag, some girls that seem like they're in "higher houses", some girls that never go out whatsoever. However they have a huge housing problem and girls are forced to live in. Smart group of girls however and always at the library.
6. ADPI
Adpi was up and coming a few years ago but lost all relevancy with over half the sorority dropping. Strong commitment to their philo and EXTREMELY proud to be ADPIs. However, a good bunch of the girls are rather weird and they don't have many social events.
7. Chi Omega
It's sad to say but chi omega will always be the bottom house. Their recruitment strategies need a lot of work if they are to do better. The girls never go out and are also awkward and unfriendly

Posted By: Forpnms
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: clarification for pnms   

I don’t necessarily disagree with this ranking, but as a theta I just wanted to clarify that while we do have a big house, meaning it can be hard to fill all the beds, there are definitely ways to opt out of living in! :)

By: clarification for pnms
#2  by: ur mom   

For the exact reasons you stated above, (plus the fact that they haze and have poor relationships within their own chapters as well as with other sororities) Aphi, DG, and Pi Phi should, without question, be moved to the lower end of the hierarchy. I know AXO isn’t at the top of this list but they are still way too high on it considering they have some of the most fake, unkind members among all of the sororities. Just putting my (and the vast majority of greek life’s) two cents in

By: ur mom
#3  by: No   

Imagine thinking a top house is the one on probation. Nothing to aspire to, that is just sad.

By: No
#4  by: Dumb    

What exactly is the criteria you are measuring. I’d like to hear.

By: Dumb

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.