Third Place - The Alphas - 1176pts
4th Place - The Greek Guardians - 986pts
5th Place - Greeks of Steel - 857pts
6th Place - The Eleventh Team - 812pts
7th Place - The Archangels - 751pts
8th Place - The Fantastic Four - 737pts
9th Place - The League of Extraordinary Greeks - 581pts
10th Place - Freaks and Greeks - 447pts
11th Place - The Phi-Nomenal Greeks - 423pts\n\n\n\n\nDo you have to try really hard not to hit 500 points?

Posted By: discuss
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Joke   

This was literally the worst greek week and that's saying a lot for Davis since greek weeks always suck. OMGZ ATTEND BASEBALL GAME. ATTEND YOGURTLAND FUNDRAISER. ATTEND CLEAN UP. AND LET'S DO ALL THE FUN STUFF AT THE END AND LET'S THEN POSTPONE IT!! Then let's not post the standings anywhere and keep everyone guessing how good they're actually doing! God greek life is such a joke here

By: Joke
by: I dunnoApr 23, 2014 9:12:08 PM

I actually liked this year's events a lot more than the last few years. Forming your own teams, friendly competitions, and showing spirit at school events seem a lot more appropriate for a Greek Week than previous year's events such as marches for random organizations and seeing who can spend the most money donating stuff to a charity. Postponing stuff did suck though

By: I dunno
#2  by: 456   

lol kappa lost

By: 456
#3  by: classic   

It is funny when put this side by side with this thread topic:

matching up greek week teams gives the frat rankin by fratranks

www.greekrank.com/uni/316/topic/332824/matching-up-greek- week-teams-gives-the-frat-rankin/

Pike/SigEp
SigChi/T Xi

Sig Nu/Aepi

Theta Chi/Chi Phi

K Sig/Alpha Sig
____
D Sig, TKE, D Chi all MIA.

By: classic
by: hmmApr 24, 2014 1:38:10 AM

it looks like that poster was ranking the frats by the sororities they were with

By: hmm
by: i agreeApr 24, 2014 3:08:57 AM

Yes it does look that way. Who started the thread do you think? A Pike? They came in dead last.

By: i agree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.