facebook

fair fraternity rankings

by: noooo

Each Fraternity is listed in order to relevance in each respective tier.

TOP TIER- Pike, Theta Xi, Sigma Chi, SigEp
MIDDLE TIER- Delta Sig, Sigma Nu
BOTTOM TIER- Theta Chi, Chi Phi, AEPI, TKE
IRRELEVANT TIER- Kappa Sigma, Delta Chi, PiKapp, Phi Delt

Posted By: noooo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: well   

Throw in Alpha sig in the irrelevant and yeah pretty much.

By: well
by: wellApr 15, 2014 6:56:03 PM

Also, inb4 AEPi and Theta Chi come here to say they should be in middle.

By: well
by: meh Apr 17, 2014 3:02:43 AM

delta sig should be a high bottom at this point. they have done literally nothing to justify being middle

By: meh
#2  by: yessss   

There should be four tiers with AEPi and Theta Chi below D Sig/SigNu but above Chi Phi and TKE.

By: yessss
#3  by: yah   

yeah this probably the most accurate of any ranking i've seen

By: yah
#4  by: close   

switch sigma chi and sig ep. then move aepi and theta chi to a rank between middle and bottom.

By: close
#5  by: lol   

lol at sig ep trying to nit pick tiers for a higher ranking. there is a top tier and then between them girls have their own preferences. there are girls that love pike but hate sigma chi. love sigma chi but hate pike. love sig ep but hate theta xi. love theta xi but hate sig ep. it just depends on the group of girls in the sorority you're talking too.

By: lol
by: MikeyMay 18, 2014 3:52:56 PM

Exactly.

By: Mikey
#6  by: real   

Let's be honest. SigEp can never really be in the top tier because they aren't actually a real Fraternity. They have no pledge quarter which means they can never really know their brothers that well and the new guys never have to work towards or for anything. Not only is that totally embarrassing, but it leads to complacency and apathy because no one ever had to work for anything.

By: real
by: okay realApr 17, 2014 12:40:00 PM

and you call hazing pledges a pledge quarter? i'd rather have my guys get initiated in two-three weeks than hate me for making them finish a handle and puke

By: okay real
by: sureApr 17, 2014 4:30:06 PM

true, but I doubt a Sig Ep made this list so why does it have to be discredited

By: sure
by: lolApr 18, 2014 1:24:49 PM

ok sigma chi and having pledges get naked on the quad really build that brotherly bond

By: lol
by: frat boys suckApr 18, 2014 6:17:53 PM

jeez relax sig ep. it's just trolls trolling people. no need to point fingers and patrol this site. all of you boys need to relax, bc the important thing is that we're not geeds. now who is ready for houseboats? :)

By: frat boys suck
#7  by: why   

At what point is the irrelevant tier just the bottom and the bottom something else like lower middle? The biggest gap on this list is probably between the last two tiers, so is the point just that they're so far below that they don't even count as the bottom?

By: why
by: nooooApr 18, 2014 4:32:50 AM

Precisely!

By: noooo
#8  by: dunno   

Probably the most accurate list I've seen in a while. It's funny to think that there are fraternities that aren't even listed as irrelevant haha. Oh, and D Sig is definitely bottom, but I guess that puts Sig Nu in a weird place

By: dunno
by: Locke Apr 19, 2014 5:04:58 PM

Throw AEpi and theta chi in middle to even that out.

By: Locke
#9  by: Lol   

pretty sure this website is almost all sig ep and sig chi both you frats are pathetic try-hards.

By: Lol
#10  by: jimmy   

theta chi should be bottom of the mids to even it out a little

By: jimmy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.