facebook

pledge numbers

by: Bob

Does anyone know how many pledges each fraternity/sorority got?

Posted By: Bob
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: LLLLL   

I don't think anyone got a good pledge class this quarter. I heard Pike got like 13 and Theta Xi had to reduce their 20 to 10 because they threw a party during rush week. Sigma Chis and Sig Eps don't look too good. AEPi did like they always do. D Sig who knows no one hears about them. Sigma Nu and TKE let everyone in.

By: LLLLL
#2  by: Sheldon   

Where are the relevant fraternities? I'd like to see the numbers from Theta Chi, Delta Chi, Phi Delta Theta, and Kappa Sigma Please. Obviously written by Alpha Sigma Phi, they're basically top house because all these other frats mos def suck.

By: Sheldon
#3  by: circlecircle   

Heard everything from 5 to 12 for Sammies from different sources, 13 for Chi Phi, 14 for Sig Ep, something similar for Delta Chi, about 25 bids given from TKE, no idea how many pledged

By: circlecircle
by: someoneOct 28, 2013 1:49:04 PM

lol... TKE gave out 50 bids... I believe 25 accepted...

By: someone
#4  by: naw   

TKE gave out 5239, which is the exact number of freshmen this year.

By: naw
#5  by: yea   

TKE got 26, SigEp got 15, Alpha Sig got 8, Sammies got 6, AEPi got 19, Chi Phi got 13, Pike got 13, no idea about the others....

By: yea
by: Ki FiOct 30, 2013 11:29:11 PM

More than doubled their house this pledge class!

By: Ki Fi
#6  by: Not To Rush   

It seems that most of the fraternities did a line them up and sign them up type rush. Word of advise....That type of recruitment DOES NOT work. All it does create problems, drama and losers to your brotherhood.

By: Not To Rush
#7  by: lonelydancer   

DX got ~13

By: lonelydancer

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.