facebook

pledge class '13 ranking

by: Josie

what do you all think? Who got the best and we did better than expect? Who got the worst and who did worse than expected?

Posted By: Josie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lolulu13   

I think Alpha Phi and Alpha Chi Omega's pledge classes were below their normal standards but all the rest of the chapters favored about the same as always.

By: Lolulu13
#2  by: Interesting Year   

Most sororities would agree this was a very unique rush year. I think the only houses that truly faired the same as usual were DG, AXO, and Theta. I would say Pi Phi and Aphi did worse than usual. And that Kappa and Tri Delta actually did better than usual.

By: Interesting Year
by: ehSep 30, 2013 1:38:23 AM

a phi and kappa didnt do that bad. kappa did better than their usual pledge classes and a phi did only slightly worse. i heard pi phi did pretty poorly though

By: eh
#3  by: truth   

Based solely on pictures

Recruited well:
Chi O
DDD

Recruited as expected:
DG
Theta

Recruited fairly bad:
Kappa
AXO

Recruited really bad:
A Phi
Pi Phi

By: truth
by: yesSep 30, 2013 2:59:12 AM

pretty accurate based off of bid pictures, and solid proof ain't no lie

By: yes
by: ^Sep 30, 2013 2:31:16 AM

looks like someone didn't get in their first choice...

By: ^
#4  by: screwMissJosie   

This is to the next person that wants to post something on here: Why? What's the point? This is stupid. It's just 8 different sororities writing that theirs is better than yours on here and you making a come back. If your sorority was really THAT MUCH better and hotter and more fun, you wouldn't be on your computer typing crap about one another. You'd be out with the fraternity boys that invited you, because you're so much fun to be around. You'd be hanging out with your sisters, because you love each other so much you can't get enough. You'd be on your laptop only to get your essay for class done as soon as possible so you can go watch the next episode of the Bachelorette with your roommates. After posting this, I'm off this site forever and any like it. What a waste of my time.

By: screwMissJosie

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.