facebook

tri delt or axo?

by: hmmm

So I'm in a different house but I've always wondered who is higher axo or tri delt? they seem pretty interchangeable to me.. just basically solidly middle tier. or are either of them moving up or down? just wondering.. no cattiness intended!

Posted By: hmmm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Idk   

They're pretty much the same. I have friends in both and could see them catching up to kappa soon

By: Idk
#2  by: LOL   

they're the same...literally have the same proportion of good looking and not so good looking girls and have a similar social life.. basically fall at the same point right bellow kappa. which one you like better or rank higher is just a matter of which type of girls you click with better

By: LOL
#3  by: greek   

Generaly DDD has been ranked higher than AXO in most ratings

By: greek
#4  by: AXO   

I've been in AXO for 3 years. Don't choose a sorority based on what "tier" or "ranking" a house has on the site. If you click with girls from a house, you will be happy. If you try to fit in unnaturally because you want to be popular and associate with only the hottest girls, you may not have the best experience. However if it is natural with ANY house, definitely pursue that. I have never sat there and debated "I wonder if this house is above this other house," if you are happy in the house you are in, you won't either.

By: AXO
#5  by: Ro9428   

The difference between DDD and AXO is very minor. DDD parties more and has the reputation of being a bit sloppier, essentially they try harder to have a fun reputation. AXO girls are more involved on campus and have a more down to earth chill vibe. A lot of guys prefer AXO because those girls are calmer and more fun to get a long with. In terms of attractiveness, I'd say the houses are about equal. Personally as a guy in what is considered a top house at Davis, I'd so go for whichever house you click with the most.

By: Ro9428

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.