facebook

2 kinds

by: IFC

There are 2 ultimate goals for fraternities: parties/girls and philanthropy/campusinvolvement (even though the latter is given way less attention)

Top party/girls (no order):
Sig Ep, Pike, Theta Xi, AEPi

Top philanthropy/campusinvolvement (no order):
Sigma Nu, Sig Ep, TKE, Sigma Chi

Posted By: IFC
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Agree    

I agree. Theta Xi and Pike throw the best parties and exchanges but that's about it. they have no campus presence. Sigma Nu and TKE have a lot of campus involvement but they're not fun. Sig Ep has a good balance of the two but they're not the best at either category. AEPi throws a lot of open parties. Sigma Chi is really involved on campus but not known for their parties.

By: Agree
#2  by: that guy   

obviously a sig ep, because no one puts them in "top party/girls"

also AEPi is party but not girls

dunno how tke even made a spot on this list

By: that guy
#3  by: asDASDf   

pike is about to be absolutely SICK next year with their new prime spot on the row with the top 4 sorority houses and the sig eps this year are pretty awesome. never have a really good time at AEPi though, they're always the last resort/back up plan...

By: asDASDf
#4  by: Shelbs   

For real, these rankings are fairly relevant, tbh sigep has improved leaps and bounds this year, idk how, but they did. Aepi is pretty irrelevant, they throw okay ragers, but they don't get quality guys. But yeah, sigma nu is the biggest joke house. they win awards but any real greek house absolutely hates them because they are just bon3rs. Sigma Chi is going downhill because they don't recruit well. And TKE just sucks, I wish PIKE got the old Sigep house instead of tke because they would actually use it well instead of doing nothing with one of the better physical houses on campus.

By: Shelbs
#5  by: Fratstar   

Somewhat agree. Pike better do crazy things with the SAE house, along with theta xi they both party hard. Sigep recruited some awesome guys, and the weird ones are all graduating off. Aepi kinda just opens there backyard, but respect to them for always doing something. Dsig should definitely be mentioned I heard theyre getting the pike house.

By: Fratstar
#6  by: rack city   

^ I agree with fratstar. dsig should be better after they get a house next year. i also think sigma chi deserves to be up there. they've absolutely blown up spring quarter, and i like these guys a lot, especially after i got to know them. sig ep had a good freshman class that will carry them. pike had a really social freshman class, though some of the guys are creepy. theta xi is on the downhill but a handful of older and younger girls like them.

By: rack city
#7  by: lol   

^ you guys take greek rank so seriously. no one cares about this site. for every good review of a house, everyone thinks its " self promoting". all this site is trolls, trolling trolls.

By: lol
#8  by: haha   

fall quarter my friends. fall quarter. that's when you will see.....

By: haha
#9  by: top    

you guys are wrong. sigma nu is top house. who won house of the year? it means they have the BEST house that year. no way in heck they aren't the top house. sorority girls are on theirrr nuts

By: top
#10  by: davischick   

This is completely garbage. People don't take greek awards as serious as they should. Sigma Nu has won house of the year two years in a row and is now top house. They throw the best exchanges and the best parties!! Can't wait to see who they get next year

By: davischick

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.