Should I go pike or sig ep

Posted By: HI
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: greek   

definitely pike

By: greek
#2  by: Unbiased   

check both houses out and see which one you like more. both party a decent amount and are considered popular houses on campus. Pike is a bit hated on campus by other greek organizations but a lot of sorority girls like them and they're not as douchey as you'd think. Sig Ep has a lot of laid back, friendly guys with a big house. Also, it is common knowledge that Pike hazes pretty hard so just know what you're getting yourself into.

By: Unbiased
#3  by: duh   

no duh, pike is top house, sig ep is middle tier completely

By: duh
#4  by: duh   

id honestly rather go pike, theta xi, sigma nu, sigma chi, or aepi, before ever considering sig ep

By: duh
#5  by: lol   

someone's hating on sig ep and felt the need to post twice about it lol like the person who said above check out both (and even other houses if you want) and see which one you'd think you'd fit in better with

By: lol
#6  by: Ron   

Go Pi Kap dude, way better than both.

By: Ron
#7  by: lol   

sig ep is def a middle house. go sigma nu if u wanna go to a top house

By: lol
#8  by: ...   

top house sigma nu?

funny

By: ...
by: joke?Apr 19, 2013 8:24:58 PM

lol actually not greek week champs and not top house

By: joke?
#9  by: welp   

Pike actually won Greek week this year??!? and by a lot too idk what you're talking about sigma nu...

By: welp
by: greekweekApr 28, 2013 4:44:24 AM

anyone paired with Kappa wins. it's not the fraternity that wins it, it's Kappa that wins, so it means nothing that Pike won.

By: greekweek
by: phiphiJul 4, 2013 1:15:48 AM

pike dominated greek week and basically all the other athletics... idk where this sig nu bullsheet came from

By: phiphi
#10  by: real talk    

Im 100% honest with you bro. no bias. These houses are pretty opposite so make a good choice. If you go to sig ep you will have a good time. they tend to initiate anyone goober or fratty. They are an insta-bid house. I know personally that you dont have to drink, party, or be social to get initiated. they accept all sorts of people and are a genuinely nice house. and wont be all in your face about being in a frat. But girls tend to brush them off because them come off a little geedy and nerdy. Pike on the other hand... well its pike, the reputation follows the name. You dont get the national reputation of THE hazing frat for nothing. Like stated above pike doesnt mess around when it comes to hazing. its not just davis im pretty sure its everywhere. I have friends in pike all over cali and all of them have some SERIOUS horror stories of pledging. expect to cry, many times. expect to drink insane amounts of alcohol.... many times. expect to be pushed to physical exhaustion... many many many times. expect no sleep, expect to be yelled at. Unless your fully committed to becoming a pike you will probably get dropped or be dropped. its basically the army but with drinking. and no unlike sig ep they wont let you in if you dont party or drink. they are the most typical frat you could think of. meatheads that lay wood. So if your a nice guy who likes to chill i would say sig ep. if your a rager and a fratstar and like to shotgun beers while screaming MCCOY i would go with pike.

By: real talk

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.