AXO

DDD

Theta

XO

Posted By: Rankings
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: ghjggjkh   

yeah i don't think DG is slipping really, and agree with the above ranking although I would say A Phi is very attractive but overall definitely below DG and Pi Phi and Kappa are more or less the same depending on who you ask/individual girls in the sorority, and XO is probably higher than theta this year they're a lot less weird

By: ghjggjkh
#12  by: 2013 rankings   

DG
Pi Phi/A Phi
Kappa
DDD
AXO
Chi O
Theta

By: 2013 rankings
#13  by: asklfdjsd;   

girls going through rush dont even bother with this site. honestly ALL sororities have their good and their bad, nothings perfect! and these rankings are dumb, go for the house that you feel most comfortable in. what does matter is how you feel going through rush and where you think you belong. look for the group of girls that remind you of the friends you have from home, dont base it on whatever this site says. you'd get a better idea of what the houses are like from looking at their websites or Facebook groups anyways. good luck come fall :)

By: asklfdjsd;
#14  by: Really   

I agree with the above statement! Don't let this site influence you if you're looking to go through recruitment, and keep in mind that you have absolutely no idea who is actually behind these comments. Check websites instead if you want to start looking before recruitment!

By: Really
#15  by: LOL   

Pi Phi is moving up DG staying the same and a phi slipping! then theta has slipped below chi O in my opinion. AXO/DDD pretty much the same but I would put axo just a little ahead but meh theyre basically at the same level
1. pi phi
2. aphi
3. DG
4. Kappa
5 axo
6. DDD
7. ChiO
8.Theta

By: LOL
#16  by: Greeek   

Anyone who thinks Pi Phi is above DG and Alpha Phi is lying to themselves. DG is top, A phi is second, Pi Phi is a solid third or fourth.

By: Greeek
#17  by: Ro9428   

No way that DDD is above AXO.

DG
A Phi
Pi Phi
Kappa

AXO
DDD

Theta
XO

By: Ro9428
#18  by: STOP   

no way axo is that high. DDD has always been ranked higher than AXO

DG
APHI
PI PHI

KAPPA
DDD
AXO

XO
THETA

By: STOP
#19  by: rW213   

based off of bid pics thus far...

DG
APHI
KAPPA

PI PHI
DDD

AXO
XO
THETA

By: rW213
#20  by: overitoveryou   

This is to the next person that wants to post something on here: Why? What's the point? This is stupid. It's just 8 different sororities writing that theirs is better than yours on here and you making a come back. If your sorority was really THAT MUCH better and hotter and more fun, you wouldn't be on your computer typing crap about one another. You'd be out with the fraternity boys that invited you, because you're so much fun to be around. You'd be hanging out with your sisters, because you love each other so much you can't get enough. You'd be on your laptop only to get your essay for class done as soon as possible so you can go watch the next episode of the Bachelorette with your roommates. After posting this, I'm off this site forever and any like it. What a waste of my time.

By: overitoveryou

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.