5. APhi
6. AXO
7. TriDelt
8. ChiO

Posted By: RussellQT
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Lolulu13   

I went through recruitment this year and dropped on Pref night after preffing Theta and Pi Phi. I'm bummed I didn't join either on Bid Day. I just had listened to stupid sites like this and girls talking about all the chapters. It really stressed me out. Then the ladies at whatever "top houses" means like Alpha Phi and Delta Gamma were so fake and made me feel so uncomfortable. I wish I joined a group of genuinely nice and fun girls like Pi Phi or Theta. Kappa was great all week too. I'm coming for any of you three next year!

By: Lolulu13
by: jokeFeb 24, 2014 5:20:46 PM

no one cares

By: joke
#12  by: overitoveryou   

This is to the next person that wants to post something on here: Why? What's the point? This is stupid. It's just 8 different sororities writing that theirs is better than yours on here and you making a come back. If your sorority was really THAT MUCH better and hotter and more fun, you wouldn't be on your computer typing crap about one another. You'd be out with the fraternity boys that invited you, because you're so much fun to be around. You'd be hanging out with your sisters, because you love each other so much you can't get enough. You'd be on your laptop only to get your essay for class done as soon as possible so you can go watch the next episode of the Bachelorette with your roommates. After posting this, I'm off this site forever and any like it. What a waste of my time.

By: overitoveryou
by: KateMar 1, 2014 5:08:13 PM

AMAZING!!! Everyone listen to this.

By: Kate
#13  by: truth   

DG
Aphi
Pi phi

Kappa/DDD

AXO
Chi o
Theta

By: truth
by: OnpointFeb 20, 2014 4:01:26 AM

This is so spot on.

By: Onpoint
#14  by: ucdfb   

DG Aphi Pi phi Kappa/DDD AXO Chi o Theta
dg is solid come one - the only house that could sort of compare is a phi.
everyone else is a different kind of girl - so people need to stop trying to put their house up there.
sorry but i think axo actually distanced themselves based off of pledge class
ddd was actually not bad, same with kappas - much better than pi phi turn out

By: ucdfb
#15  by: Greek   

A Phi had a bad pledge class and DG had a good one. Pi Phi better than last year and Kappa keeps going down. I'd say-

DG
A Phi
(not much ranking difference but based on preference of house... dg known as being much more laid back and a good sisterhood and a phi crazy and known for drama)

Pi Phi
Kappa

DDD/AXO
Chi O/Theta

By: Greek
#16  by: your point?   

Sorry, I'm not a Theta. Did I strike a nerve?

By: your point?
by: lolFeb 25, 2014 1:34:11 AM

...no..? I would love to see your "self enlightened" rankings though :)

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.