facebook

sorority ranks

by: greekie

Can I get an accurate depiction of who is top, middle, and bottom tier even though there are only 6 sororities?

Posted By: greekie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sophomore   

As of this semester

Sisterhood:

KDelta/PiPhi

AChiO/APhi

AXD/ SigKap

Top Two are interchangeable. \n\n\n\n\nHow well known they are/social rep:

APhi/AXD/SigKap

KDelta

AChiO/ PiPhi

I'm not in a sorority but rushing in Jan.

By: sophomore
by: Current sorority memberDec 24, 2015 2:42:11 PM

Just to add to that, axo and kd have been pretty irrelevant this semester. They haven't been having very public Phil events or a strong campus presence. Also the social rep of the top three isn't good but they are well known (which is a difference)

By: Current sorority member
by: sophDec 25, 2015 5:53:04 PM

I actually think kd and axo had good philanthropy events....kappa delta's cookies were awesome and a good boost during finals and axo was featured in the mu tribune. cool stuff

By: soph
by: JuniorDec 26, 2015 10:11:34 AM

I would definitely have to disagree that alpha phi is even middle range for sisterhood. I've heard horrible stories and have had friends drop

By: Junior
by: juniorJan 8, 2016 9:58:04 PM

aphi/sigkap
axid
kd/piphi/axo

By: junior
by: MUJan 23, 2016 12:13:50 AM

No way, this is all so wrong.

By: MU
by: TSM-MUJun 15, 2016 3:34:49 PM

this is totally accurate and i like how you divided them by sisterhood and social rep

By: TSM-MU
#2  by: sophomore   

Actually I have seen more KDs in letters, publicity for their events, etc than any other sorority this semester. AXO not much tho.

By: sophomore
#3  by: soph   

aphi/sigkap

axid/pi phi

axo/kd

By: soph
by: MUJan 23, 2016 12:14:28 AM

This is more accurate.

By: MU
by: EhhFeb 16, 2016 2:35:34 AM

Switch phi phi and KD. Yea they are newer but compare the pledge classes..

By: Ehh
by: UhMar 30, 2016 2:08:32 AM

Lolol pi phi is not anywhere near middle. First switch AXD and SK, then switch KD and Pi Phi.

By: Uh
#4  by: senior   

axid/ aphi
sig kap/axo
kd/pi phi

i think kd is too new to be up in the ranks. they don't have a full sized chapter and haven't had a real recruitment yet. this semester is going to determine a lot for them

By: senior
#5  by: Huh   

Whatever anyone says, axo isn't middle/upper tier. They had one good pledge class - that doesn't move them up

By: Huh
by: hmmmJan 18, 2016 12:07:28 PM

i would have to say that pi phi is below axo. last year roughly 20 girls didn't accept pi phi bids and they are having trouble with retention rates and getting members. their older pledge classes are better than their newer ones, and it seems every year they are struggling more. it's supposed to be going to opposite way but it isn't for them.

By: hmmm
#6  by: ??   

Pi phi met quota so in no way were they missing 20 girls. As per retention rates - look at alpha phis

By: ??
by: lolJan 18, 2016 10:07:29 PM

About 20 bids were not accepted from pi phi on bid day. they had to have COB rush that following week and held events at their house in order to get girls to join so they could reach quota. They also got in huge trouble with headquarters this year. Definitely think they are a genuine group of girls and the ones I know are great, but it has not been looking good for them in comparison to how they were a few years ago.

By: lol
by: lolJan 19, 2016 9:28:35 PM

in regards to alpha phi, they have really high retention rates during rush but once the new girls see what the chapter is really like and get sucked into the drama, they drop. last year there was a big group of girls that dropped right before recruitment.

By: lol
by: EhhFeb 16, 2016 2:38:05 AM

AXO def above pi phi regardless of retention rates

By: Ehh
#7  by: mugirl   

after this recruitment i would have to say

aphi and axid

sigma kappa and axo

kd and pi phi

By: mugirl
by: goldeneaglesFeb 20, 2016 3:08:39 PM

axid is creeping up to sk but not there yet. Also kd recruited just as well if not better than axo but they are super new so that hurts them a little. I'd say its

aphi/axd/sk

axo/kd (somewhat interchangeable)

pi phi

By: goldeneagles

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.