facebook

rush

by: freshman

Hi! I'm a freshman and really excited to rush in Jan. I'm super nervous though. What's rush like, what should I wear each day, and how competitive is it?

Posted By: freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: MU Greek Member   

I'm sophomore here who rushed last year so I definitely remember the feeling you have right now! Honestly, you shouldn't be too nervous because the girls in the room are nervous too! We want you to like us as much as you want to be liked! As for what you should wear, I wouldn't worry too much about it. You definitely don't need to go out and buy new clothes! Just wear something cute and a little bit more put together than you would any other day. Even like leggings with a cute top and scarf, maybe a vest, riding boots. It can be casual you just want to look nice. On the last day (preference night) you might want to have something a little nicer like a dress or skirt. As for how competitive it is, you shouldn't worry about that too much. Each chapter does have a specific number that they're supposed to meet, but you shouldn't be worried about that either! If you make a good connection with a chapter then it will work out! Also, if the chapter you want doesn't end up taking you during formal recruitment, you can still probably join after it's over. Ask you recruitment counselors about continuous open bidding and they can tell you all about it. Good luck, have fun, and just be yourself!!

By: MU Greek Member

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.