facebook

rankings

by: k

I came on this site to get rankings for sororities. I know the "give every house a chance" drill, because I will do that. I just want to know their reputations and how they are viewed by the general school population. It's called "Greek Rank", not "Greek-We're all nice to each other and rankings don't matter."

If someone is going to tell me that no one in the Greek system here cares about status then that's bs. It's great if everyone gets along, I'm just looking for general well-likedness and reputation in each house.

Posted By: k
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: x   

I don't think you're going to get a real view of that chapters here just from Greek Rank.. I would consider going to Ofest and meeting girls from each chapter in person so YOU can figure out what you like/ don't like about each house. Although Greek life at Marquette is pretty similar, each chapter does have something that makes them stand out from the other chapters.

By: x
#2  by: Greek   

I think when you go through recruitment you'll get a good feel for each chapter! And O- fest and other events on campus can help you get a better feel for each house!

By: Greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.