facebook

housing

by: Ron Swanson

I'm a prospective tennis recruit from Alabama, and i'll definately go greek. I figure fraternaties wont be quite like in Alabama, but how big are some of the houses and what are some of the nicer ones on campus?

Posted By: Ron Swanson
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: marquette   

The fraternity houses here are a lot nicer than the sorority houses. Kappa Sigma has the newest house that fits the largest number of brothers. They also have a giant ballroom in their house which is perfect for indoor house parties (Since Milwaukee weather is only nice for a short period of time). Delta Chi has probably the best location, and is a fairly large house as well. They throw the most parties compared to the other frats. Sigma Chi has a small house (only 7 brothers), but they are probably best known for their cancun party that they throw each year. Although their house is small, they still know throw fun parties. Sigma Phi Delta and Triangle both have nicely renovated houses to live in, but due to being in trouble with Marquette, the social scene has been lacking. Delta Tau Delta and Sig Ep's don't have official houses.

By: marquette
by: marquetteApr 24, 2015 6:17:45 PM

and if by house you meant chapter size, I think it would go:

1. Kappa Sigma (largest)
2. Delta Chi
3. Sigma Chi
4. Delta Tau Delta
5. Triangle/ Sigma Phi Delta
6. Sigma Phi Epsilon

I could be wrong, but I think that this is an accurate ranking of the number of brothers in each frat.

By: marquette
by: HousingApr 29, 2015 10:20:16 PM

Sig Ep just got a house actually! :)

By: Housing
by: MuApr 30, 2015 2:06:29 PM

Also heard Delts may get a house soon

By: Mu
#2  by: eskimo   

Sigma phi delta isn't huge, but we have huge rooms, and great brotherhood. If your a fun engineer, check us out

By: eskimo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.