facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

Marquette University - MU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: MUgirl   

Finally glad you guys added Marquette. Been waiting around for this for awhile.

By: MUgirl
#2  by: Alum   

The thing about Greek Life at Marquette is that it is not your typical Greek Life. There are many girls here who probably wouldn't have rushed if they had gone to a state school instead. However, like I did, once they did, they didn't regret it. Right now, I would have to say the standings were like this currently:

1. A Phi (Slipping)
2. AZD (Slipping)
3. SK (Rising)
4. AXO
5. Pi Phi

By: Alum
#3  by: NewAlum   

The Greek Community at Marquette has definitely grown in the last few years, and it will be VERY exciting to see where all of the new members take Greek Life after recruitment this month. It's disappointing to see that some people find it necessary to perpetuate the Greek stereotype on this website, but any PNMs who stumble upon this should know how fantastic ALL Panhellenic chapters at Marquette truly are, and how much their lives will change if they choose to join a sorority this spring. Greek Love!

By: NewAlum
#4  by: TruLife   

1. SK - rose
2. APhi - slipping
3. PiPhi -rising
4. AZD - neither slipping nor rising
5. AXO -slipped

By: TruLife
#5  by: actual truth   

hm. i wonder what chapter that last comment was in?

actual rankings

1. A Phi- despite the haters, they still rushed number 1.
2. SK- had another good rush season and got really good girls.
3. AZD- pretty stable
4. AXO- rushed a really good new pledge class!
5. PiPhi- also rushed well, but still need to recover from the bad rep they gained from fall semester, though I have faith they too will also rise.

By: actual truth
#6  by: Truth.   

Truth:

1. Alpha Phi: Sorry, no comparison. A lot of hate goes their way from other sorority girls, especially Sigma Kappa, but these ladies are classy and they handle it well. When nobody in Sigma Kappa clapped for them in Airband, they gave the Sigma Kappa girls a standing ovation. Pure class.

2. Sigma Kappa: They're alright...getting less and less classy with the incoming pledge classes, though.

3. Alpha Xi Delta: Good girls, very nice. New pledge class is hot.

4/5: Pi Beta Phi & Alpha Chi Omega: These are kind of bottom tier, but they tend to rank the same socially.

By: Truth.
#7  by: Realistic   

1) Alpha Phi: best looking girls on campus and the most "typical" of the sororities. have been slipping, but it doesn't seem to bother them.

2) Alpha Xi Delta: top tier. Very involved, cute girls (especially the new pledge class) and well-known on campus.

3) Sigma Kappa: Decent sorority, but they tend to exhibit some "wannabe" behavior. Try a bit too hard at times, and not the strongest sisterhood. But still a commendable sorority.

4) Pi Beta Phi: Random group of girls, but they seem passionate. Didn't do so hot this last recruitment, but they're working on it.

5) Alpha Chi Omega: More unified than Pi Phi, but some of the girls are questionable. Definitely not the sorority type, but they seem to be happy and get along for the most part.

By: Realistic
#8  by: @ Realistic   

wrong, the hottest girls on campus are the GDI's

By: @ Realistic
#9  by: MU   

Instead of bashing or giving other sororities stereotypes, all of you should focus on your own sisterhood. It's silly to bash other chapters or pump up your own on this website, because it doesn't change anything in real life. This is just a website. All the sororities at Marquette are great, and honestly, I can say truthfully that a lot things said about my own chapter on here aren't true.

By: MU
#10  by: GreekinIt   

We all have our personal opinions on where sororities at Marquette rank...let's be realistic...there's 5 of us. There's not much to rank. They are all in all the same because they appeal to different types girls who want to rush. Not only that, but there is a huge amount of diversity in each sorority.

By: GreekinIt

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.