facebook

sorority rankingssss

by: lol

aphi is top, it’s obvious from pc 23. axid and sk are pretty equal, same types of girls just usually 1 fits them better than the other. kd seems like a mix of girls who went through recruitment for fun and didn’t gaf where they ended up, and people who didn’t get the house they wanted. idk anything about axo and then piphi bottom. panhel love but i think it’s pretty obvious where each sorority stands

Posted By: lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: good try aphi   

It’s obv that you are basing this off looks, and a ps to anyone who wants to know why aphi seems like they’re top is bc they cob a ton of girls, very pretty girls though (not known to be nice, which I feel like is the reason a lot of girls ended up choosing their sorority over them during pref). Also not knowing anything abt piphi and axo just shows this was such a subtle post from an aphi 23’!

By: good try aphi
by: !Sep 20, 2023 10:37:14 PM

aphi does nottt cob a ton of girls they reach out to 5-10 girls right after recruitment who dropped before pref and only they get bids. they didn't do cob this fall either. i am not in aphi and got dropped by them first round! lol

By: !
by: umSep 24, 2023 5:55:28 PM

aphi is doing cob this fall, i know of girls who went on cob dates, got bids, and now are in aphi. also for last years sake, it’s kind of odd to send girls messages after going through formal recruitment to get numbers up (dirty rushing, which is really surprising to see a Marquette sorority do). It defeats the purpose of going through recruitment, but to each their own…

By: um
#2  by: Lol   

Aphi tries so hard lmfao 90% of the soggy girls in my classes seem like airheads

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.