facebook

Rankings going into next year

by: .

I’m just curious as to see if anyone will answer this. I’m an incoming freshman and I wanted to know how each sorority or frat is ranked.

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: GreeeekRank   

Fraternities:

1. Delta Chi/ Sigma Chi (depends on personality)
2. Delta Tau Delta
3. Sig Phi Delt
4. Triangle (does not have good reputation with sororities)
5. Sig Phi Ep

Sororities:
1. Alpha Phi
2. Sigma Kappa
3. Kappa Delt
4. Pi Phi
5. Alpha Xi Delta
6. Alpha Chi Omega

By: GreeeekRank
by: xSep 20, 2023 10:38:43 PM

Actually no way u put pi phi above axid and axo. It should be aphi, sk, axid, kd, axo, piphi

By: x
#2  by: sad to say   

pi phi should be number 6 babes. love em tho

By: sad to say
#3  by: Greek lifeee   

honestly they’re all pretty similar. I think in terms as someone who ended up dropping the sorority I would say it seems how this is how each is viewed as three tiers
tier one in no order
alpha phi: basic insta girls, party girls, and known to not be always the nicest
sigma kappa: by far the chillest, they are all nice, but sometimes get a bad rep for past frat functions/don’t mix together with them this past semester
tier two
alpha xi delta: also has some girls who are full of themselves, but they are really big on sisterhood and are close which is nice to see
kappa delta: huge on philanthropy, nice/cute girls, known for being a bit over the top though
tier three
alpha chi omega: honestly they’re kind of just here, never rly hear much about them. Kind of feels weird putting them with PiPhi, but wouldn’t say they’re on the same level as KD and AXiD when it comes to philanthropy and sisterhood
pi beta phi: they are just a sorority that was known to not recruit many girls, but I think they are the most genuine girls out of ALL sororities. Also are big on philanthropy.

By: Greek lifeee
#4  by: ez   

frats:
Sig chi / DChi
DtD
Triangle / Sig Phi Ep

srats:
Aphi / Sk
Axid / Kd
AXO / PiPhi

By: ez
#5  by: new take   

I liked what someone else did which was little paragraphs, I’m gonna do one words:
Aphi: pretentious
Axid: snoody
Axo: drama
Kd: nice
Piphi: odd
Sk: chill

By: new take
by: HarmonyJan 3, 2024 9:01:49 AM

Pi Beta Phi is not odd! True Tried Friend is most DEI. sorority on campus and offers membership to everyone regardless of gender, race, personal appearance, spiritual beliefs and income. Google Pi Beta Phi DEI. Update

By: Harmony

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.