facebook

how hard is it to get in ...

by: RIPwild

I absolutely fell in love with Sigma Kappa during House tours!! The girls are all drop dead gorgoues and super intimidating when I first saw them but the girl who toured me was so nice and seemed genuine! Theyre instagram is flawless and I just feel like I see them around school wearing their letters and they’re all perfect so how hard will it be for freshman to get a bid from them? Alpha Phi girls are beautiful and so funny and nice too which is harder to get into??

Posted By: RIPwild
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ok   

Which sigma kappa wrote this lol

By: Ok
by: uhSep 24, 2018 11:09:14 AM

please if an sk wrote this she would not be complimenting aphi in it

By: uh
by: Just sayingSep 24, 2018 9:27:15 PM

These are sorority girls, they’re bound to be sneaky like that

By: Just saying
#2  by: sororitygirl   

I’m only responding to this bc there is a small chance a PNM actually wrote this, but please please pLEASE don’t go into recruitment with one house in mind! When I was a PNM last fall, I had two houses in mind I really “liked” too, but my opinion of one of them completely changed during recruitment - it wasn’t anything bad, I just didn’t feel like i vibed with the girls as much as I had wanted to. Anyways, you asked how hard? Well, sk is considered a top tier house, so they are more selective, as well as aphi. Both are great chapters, but also don’t close yourself off to the others! Regardless, you WILL find your home during recruitment. As much as I hate myself for saying this already so early on lol, just trust the process. If you’re meant to be in sk, it’ll happen - just don’t stress out about it too much right now.

By: sororitygirl
#3  by: Lol   

Be a partier. Post underage drinking pics. Act exclusive

By: Lol
by: UghSep 26, 2018 12:17:41 AM

Omg chill it’s college lol not a convent

By: Ugh
#4  by: Oy   

As of last year sigma kappa was harder to get into than alpha phi. They turned a lot of girls away who then went aphi and are probabaly still just as happy :)

By: Oy
#5  by: Truth   

^ SK stop. Alpha phi and SK are pretty equal when it comes to getting a bid. I would look at it this way: aphi has recruited #1 for at least the last 4-5 years, maybe even more, which means they get more girls that SK might have wanted. Think about that when going through recruitment.

By: Truth
#6  by: lol   

Their Instagram only has the same 10 girls and they're usually all white and the best looking

By: lol
by: .Sep 27, 2018 5:54:32 PM

1) not true, stop being dramatic
2) this has nothing to do with getting a bid from either chapter, work in completely your communications major instead of making ridiculous comments on this site

By: .
by: WhatSep 27, 2018 5:59:00 PM

Go home SK you’re drunk

By: What
by: uhOct 3, 2018 3:47:35 PM

thats literally every sorority instagram at marquette especially aphi and axid lol chill

By: uh
by: hahaOct 8, 2018 5:30:23 PM

hey ladies leave comm out of it!

By: haha
#7  by: low-key   

if this is fake i honestly feel more like this was made by another house to set up sk to look like they're self ranking lol

By: low-key
by: LMAOOct 4, 2018 7:38:58 AM

OMG hello aphi!!!!!!!

By: LMAO
#8  by: LMAO   

omg hello aphi!!!!!

By: LMAO
by: UhOct 4, 2018 11:19:52 AM

You ok there buddy?

By: Uh
#9  by: haha   

wtf is going on in this thread hahahahahaha

By: haha
by: eyerollNov 29, 2018 9:16:09 AM

I think this thread shows you why you shouldn't go to either house...

By: eyeroll

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.