facebook

stop

by: ...

Can we hating on KD so much!!! Idk where all this negativity is coming from but I'm sick of it.

Posted By: ...
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

You know people are getting nervous when there is this much negativity being directed at KD. Yeah they messed up in the past but it is OLD news now and if we’re being honest they’re a very solid group of girls. They are far more selective these days and haven’t done COB in literally years. If they weren’t a threat or competition literally no one would be talking about them.

By: Lol
by: LolSep 15, 2018 7:27:16 AM

They haven’t had to COB “in years” hahahaha they were established in 2015 stfu

by: umSep 18, 2018 6:23:42 PM

...i mean, it's literally been two years since they last COBd. Fall 2016. So....

By: um
by: ???Sep 18, 2018 9:49:21 PM

Go home KD

By: ???
by: uh...Sep 18, 2018 11:08:08 PM

They did COB in spring 2017 and are doing COB currently.

By: uh...
#2  by: ?   

I think people hate on aphi or sk more than any other chapter on campus....

By: ?
#3  by: truth   

actually KD isn't COBing this semester know the facts before you talk shttt lol

By: truth
by: LolSep 19, 2018 4:54:06 PM

I’m literally in the chapter and we haven’t COBd in multiple semesters

#4  by: ????   

Is KD trying to victimize themselves for marketing purposes or something? I get they’re still trying to establish themselves and have some good girls and some leftovers, but KD please chill. You’re not doing Greek life any favors here.

By: ????
#5  by: Let’s consider   

Maybe the negativity is warranted and they actually deserve it. If you don’t treat your members right and they feel inclined to vent on this website, you probably have major problems in your chapter. Time to start focusing on your members/sisterhood and not your image.

By: Let’s consider
#6  by: lol   

This should be on the first page. Not sure how it got buried

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.