facebook

aphi real talk

by: Interesting

LOVE how everyone tries to bring down alpha phi for no reason, yet they are NOT on any sort of probation unlike half of the sororities on campus. Stop hating, start replicating.

Posted By: Interesting
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: f   

People don't realize that there is a lot of diversity in Alpha Phi. It's just not very visible to the other chapters because they only feature certain types of girls in their recruitment videos and on their instagram so we all stereotype.

By: f
by: yikesFeb 20, 2018 6:10:11 PM

Not even targeting aphi specifically when I say this bc I think it's applicable to all chapters on campus, but having a few minority girls in your chapter doesn't make you "diverse." It's a start, but hunnie.... ITS MOSTLY WHITE, MIDDLE-CLASS GIRLS ANYHOW

By: yikes
by: @yikes Jun 12, 2018 6:06:53 PM

there are very few minority people at Marquette and very few go greek so having a few in a chapter does make it diverse. but I wouldn't agree that any chapter is more diverse than others I feel like they are all equal.

By: @yikes
#2  by: f   

People don't realize that there is a lot of diversity in Alpha Phi. It's just not very visible to the other chapters because they only feature certain types of girls in their recruitment videos and on their instagram so we all stereotype.

By: f
#3  by: Yeah ok    

I think it's funny because alpha phi clearly has been self ranking a lot this year lol calm down no one cares it's marquette

By: Yeah ok
#4  by: Haha   

I think it's hilarious that this post was made and now aphi is literally on summer probation for drinking in their house

By: Haha
by: ?Aug 15, 2018 8:55:29 AM

That’s a lie lolol go away axid

By: ?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.