facebook

greek life

by: marquette

I didn't know marquette had a greek life. Thinking of going here but don't want to join greek life if only the stuck up kids do it. I feel like nobody does it

Posted By: marquette
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: mu   

Greek life at MU is a great way to get to know a lot of people at school. There's a mix of different people in every sorority and fraternity, and greek life is not just full of stuck up kids. The majority of my friends are greek!

By: mu
#2  by: MUSig   

Yeah. The greek life at Marquette isn't the greek life you see at SEC schools and places down south. The greek community here is smaller, and it's not just rich stuck up kids. Most of us are really nice people who have friends outside of greek life, but we also enjoy the brotherhood and sisterhood that comes with our respective fraternities and sororities.

By: MUSig
#3  by: madison   

Being honest I hated it here I was in a sorority and it is absolutely nothing like Madison's sorority life. If you got into a bigger school and want greek life I highly recommend going there instead!!! <3

By: madison
#4  by: lol   

lol you kidding me?

By: lol
#5  by: MU   

Of course someone in greek life is going to say it's great, but only a very small percentage of MU students are involved in greek life. You don't need to rush to meet people. I know a lot of people in greek life, and from what I have seen it somewhat marginalizes you and takes up a lot of your time??so, you don't get to meet many people outside of greek life. However, I do know people enjoy it, but I also know a lot of people think it's cheesy and annoying. Don't think you need to rush to meet people, have fun, get involved, or become popular, because you don't. If you do it, do it for you, not because you think it will make you cool.

By: MU
#6  by: hahah   

dont join marquette greek life. its not greek life. its clubs that just think theyre better than other clubs. its pathetic here hahaha if you want greek go to a greek school NOT MARQUETTE!

By: hahah
#7  by: MU   

Marquette Greek Life grew atleast 3% last year. It is starting to be a bigger deal, but we will have to see how long it will last. The difference between Marquette and the south is that dues are 2 to 10 times as much.

By: MU
#8  by: Anon   

MU Greek Life is growing rapidly. JOIN.

By: Anon

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.