facebook

real sorority rankings?

by: Likki

I'm rushing tomorrow and I just wanted to know what people rank the sororities as here and what stereotypes they have. It would really help!!

Posted By: Likki
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lovely    

Going through recruitment can be a very intimidating and fun experience and knowing a little bit about each sorority can help ease the anxiety. Kappa Kappa Gamma has the most prestigious reputation on campus and nationally which provides a huge network for their members. They nice, preppy, and smart girls. They currently have the highest GPA on campus and do a lot of philanthropy. They're the most selective and very popular among pnm's. Tri-Sigma has the 2nd best reputation they did have a hazing issue last semester but they're back on campus. They're usually a top choice for a lot of people, but they do haze and have dry hazing. They can be cliquey at times as well. AST is a smaller sorority and has a lot of fashion majors so it has great connections if you're in the fashion field. They do haze the most out of the 4 sororities though. KLP is the smallest and most diverse sorority on campus they do haze a little bit but not that much and they were the first sorority at Marist.

By: Lovely
by: #Feb 19, 2019 11:48:48 AM

I AGREE WITH THIS

By: #
#2  by: Go Greeeek   

I got preffed to all 4 sororities and put kappa first then ast and trisig and did not request a bid from klp but I really think its just a personal preference since some of my friends who also got preffed to all the big 3 soroities put sigma first or ast first. They are all pretty equal in my opinion and it just depends where you vibe the best. I have friends in literally all 4 sororities including KLP and everyone will tell you that they love their sorority and they're all awesome in their own unique way.

By: Go Greeeek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.