facebook

to all the pnms who didn't receive a bid...

by: Marist Senior

For all PNMs who didn't get invited to pref or didn't receive a bid, please please please don't feel down about yourself! There were nearly 300 girls going out for recruitment this year and enough spots for only about 1/3 of the PNMs to ultimately receive a bid from any sorority. Sometimes you may have had a great conversation but the girl you talked to is quiet and didn't speak up for you during voting. Maybe you're at the end of the alphabet and we didn't get a chance to vote on you until 3 in the morning when everyone was deliriously tired. Or you might not have met the GPA requirement for your desired organization. It could truly be any number of things and none of them have to do with you not being a beautiful, amazing person. It breaks my heart to see girls so upset!

As a person who is in Kappa myself, being in a sorority is fun but I promise you that you can still have a good college experience without it! You can still come to greek unity events around campus and try again next year. One option could be to attend open bid if any are offered or to petition Marist and ask them to charter a new sorority so more women could be included! Please don't feel discouraged and know that you are still amazing even if you didn't receive a bid from a sorority this recruitment season!

Posted By: Marist Senior
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: :.:.:   

well said

By: :.:.:

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.