facebook

other options

by: PNM

Are there any options for PNMs who did not receive any invites? I was really hoping to be a part of something.
Also, does anyone know how common this is or if I did something wrong?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Dissappinted    

I need to know this to. I didn’t get into any of my top three even tho I felt like I had connections and fulfilling conversations with the girls

By: Dissappinted
by: SameFeb 16, 2019 8:00:28 PM

I feel the same way as both of you. KLP didn't even pref me...

By: Same
#2  by: O   

You can always try again next time their is recruitment! Since their was 300+ girls who went out for recruitment and a cap/limit marist allows sororities to add to their organization you really have to stand out and have all the requirements listed by each sorority.

By: O
#3  by: k   

270 girls came to recruitment with roughly 100 spots collectively throughout the sororities... u did nothing wrong!! some of the sororities do an open bid so watch out for that on their social media

By: k
#4  by: moxie   

don't unfollow on social media yet you never know when another event will come up

By: moxie
#5  by: o   

I reached out to sisters of AST and I know they are having open bid wed at 930... I dont think the others are

By: o
by: GoogooFeb 18, 2019 8:03:10 PM

I feel like klp will

By: Googoo
#6  by: :)    

KLP is having their open bid Wednesday at 9:30 as well

By: :)
#7  by: 5%   

There is open bid for 2 sororities this Wednesday FEBRUARY 20th @9:30pm good luck girls <3

By: 5%

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.