facebook

best recruitment video?

by: 999

let's debate who do u think had the more original and cool video?

Posted By: 999
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bachelor   

Kappa Kappa Gamma!

By: Bachelor
#2  by: 2019 Critic    

My top 2 favorite were Kappa Kappa Gammma's & Tri-Sigma's! Tied for the top 2!
Why I liked them: I loved the aesthetic of both of them, they were really cute, the girls look like they're having a lot of fun, and the editing was just good. Both were really creative good job!

My third choice was AST's!
Why it's my third choice: I did like how they introduced how people have a specific perception of who they think of sorority girls and I could see where it was going and they kinda missed the mark. When they were explaining the stereotypes the whispering was creepy and then they never explained what it means to be a sorority girl...also, the 3-D editing kinda took away from the girls. Definitely took a different direction and approach to typical sorority recruitment videos but it just didn't pay out.

Last choice is KLP!
Why it's my last choice: it looks like it was a flip-o-gram... they all do look very happy just wish I could've come together nicer.

By: 2019 Critic
#3  by: akwafina   

I'd say kkg and sss were my top favorite

By: akwafina
#4  by: 0000   

I thought AST had the best video... it was unique compared to all of the other ones. I also liked how they showcased typical Marist activities saying that being involved in sports, clubs, admissions, etc. is what is means to be a sorority girl not all the stereotypes they had said at the beginning of the video

By: 0000
by: ----------Feb 14, 2019 8:15:50 AM

it hurt my eyes

By: ----------

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.