facebook

rift between marist greeks

by: Hyacinth

I understand AST is trying to promote themselves and isn't spreading negativity (as of the past few days) but they have to realize that getting all sororities suspended last semester has caused a huge rift between the Greeks at Marist. Regardless of background, there exists an inherent distrust. I hope AST continues to better themselves and grow as a chapter at Marist. I hope all Greek organizations the best! Of course, the touchiest subject in dealing with fraternities and sororities is hazing. It is a constant fear, especially given the sheer number of horror stories found around the country. No college is immune to hazing, not even Marist.

Posted By: Hyacinth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ,   

I agree with this completely... just hope that everyone can stop putting each other down. really bad representation of greek life at Marist for PNMs to come on here and see all the organizations bad mouthing each other

By: ,
by: minerva-manOct 26, 2018 8:53:28 AM

they should at least understand why people don't like them though...yes, the comments are childish but they did make a bit of a mess.

By: minerva-man

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.