facebook

what's the deal with ast trying to do damage control?

by: ?

The damage has already been done what someone says on a website doesn't really matter. The damage has already been done and the other organizations have a bad taste in their mouths from the last semester. Just own up to what you did and caused. Learn from your mistakes. I hope this will help you learn your lesson of hazing me and you never do it to anyone ever again.

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: m   

I believe that this is the case and what AST is trying to do yet the website is still painting them as villains. they get negative comments every single day and get attacked when all they are trying to do is promote themselves, as all the sororities do on this page! I mean someone wrote a post in another discussion commenting multiple nice things about each sorority, but AST had one extra word on their description and the person who wrote the post got called out for it. when all they were doing was try to write positive things about all the sororities. its hard when u stumble across this site and feel ppl are painting an unfair picture.

By: m
by: LiesOct 25, 2018 8:10:06 AM

it's unfair when one sorority gets all the other sororities suspended

By: Lies
#2  by: tolies   

I understand where you are coming from but that doesnt make it okay to literally cyberbully an entire organization

By: tolies
by: ----------Oct 25, 2018 11:07:13 AM

i mean it's not false info.....

By: ----------
by: UOct 25, 2018 12:07:20 PM

I think calling them scum and a witch coven is false info and most definitely cyberbullying. Keep seeing bad AST comments when KKG and SSS get good ones... not sure why someone on here has made it their mission to attack AST

By: U

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.