facebook

the harsh reality of greek rank-backstabbing

by: fox

Don't understand why sororities like Tri-Sig and KKG are being targeted by the other sorority on this page. When a sorority has mean things written about them and only one has been getting good comments it gets really suspicious. You should just focus on writing nice comments about your own organization than trying to tear another one down.

Posted By: fox
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: N   

AST has WAY worse comments then SSS and KKG so idk why they are getting attacked when SSS and KKG have all good comments anyway? Green Rank is literally awful bc I’m pretty sure all drama results from this page. All sorority members are friends with each other and we should all ban together to forget this page

By: N
by: DevilsAdvocateOct 19, 2018 8:41:55 AM

I'm just saying it's a little weird that when AST got all really good reviews BOTH SSS & KKG got really poor reviews. When SSS & KKG has positive reviews on their page AST isn't getting poor ones. And, yes you're right Greek Rank is an awful page that creates unnecessary drama but it's hard to keep everyone off of it.

By: DevilsAdvocate
#2  by: MaristMan   

To DevilsAdvocate:

I am not involved in Greek life at Marist as I am a freshman, but from what I know I just feel bad for AST! For all you guys know it’s some loser who isn’t even a member of their organization trying to cause trouble. Same with AST, they shouldn’t assume their nasty comments were written by SSS or kappa as well.

By: MaristMan
by: %Oct 26, 2018 9:00:30 AM

why would you feel bad for an org who hazes?

By: %

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.