whats the top frat on campus

Posted By: yup
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Fox   

Kappa sigma

By: Fox
#2  by: babe   

Kappa Sigma by far! They're the biggest and classiest frat on campus! All the guys who are in it now are founding brothers which is really impressive. They did a lot of work to get onto campus and don't haze their pledges and promote a strong brotherhood

I would have to say TDX is second they're not as classy but are pretty dominant holding lots of positions on greek council and throwing a majority of the parties.

Zeta Psi is cool and they just got back on campus. A lot of the guys can be awkward but they're pretty nice for the most part and have a reputation for being classy and diverse.

By: babe
#3  by: Jellydawgers   

Zeta Psi for sure! Zete's for life

By: Jellydawgers
#4  by: frat rankings   

Top: Kappa Sigma, APD
Middle: TDX
Bottom: Zeta Psi

By: frat rankings
#5  by: Avery    

Kappa Sigma/Zeta Psi: Top Tier

Alpha Phi Delta: Middle Lower Tier

Theta Delta Chi: Bottom Tier

By: Avery
by: seriously?Jan 21, 2018 1:01:23 PM

not to be mean, but how is zeta psi top tier? don't get me wrong, they're nice guys and very diverse/ classy and what not, but they NEVER throw parties and a lot of them are awkward/don't know how to talk to women.

By: seriously?
by: KkJan 21, 2018 10:39:01 PM

I honeslty feel zeta psi goes above the frat standard and is universally known as a top tier frat. They're international, they're old, and they're well respected all around and can be found at prestigious schools. As for saying they're awkward I think that every frat has some really hot guys and some really awkward guys but a couple of people don't represent a whole organization.

By: Kk
#6  by: debbiegallagher   

The worst one by far is TDX #timesup

By: debbiegallagher
#7  by: kris   

i would have to say Zeta Psi and Kappa Sigma

By: kris

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.