facebook

seriously?

by: Adult

I am a 52 year old woman, and my daughter told me about some of the content on this site. Some of the postings made me laugh out loud. Ladies, in the scope of life, these 'tiers' are meaningless. I was in a top tier back in my day. I ended up divorced, broke, and had to work two jobs just to pay bills. My kids are my blessing, and thankfully my sister.

My sister was in the bottom tier at a different school, and I was so smug and condescending toward her house. Flash forward to the future, she is in a happy marriage, returned to her thriving career, and is currently helping me out financially.

Next time anyone gloats about their top tier sorority, please realize it is a meaningless and artificial rank. The true gift is the lifelong friends you will make.

Posted By: Adult
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ddd   

God Bless you. Because the puerile "rankers" at UF certainly won't!

By: ddd
by: Really?Aug 30, 2015 11:10:14 AM

Is puerile the only word in your vocabulary workbook?

By: Really?
by: dddAug 30, 2015 11:33:15 AM

Angry that I make you run for the dictionary all the time?

P.S. Are "hot" and "very hot" the only terms in your vocabulary? LOL

#2  by: Guest   

Both of the comments above me are right on target! Success here - real or imagined - is no guarantee of a happy or successful future.

By: Guest
by: to dddAug 30, 2015 12:19:52 PM

you really are being silly and immature here. you are also creating not such a great impression on ddd if you are really a member. you really should sign off and study your homework.

By: to ddd
by: ...Aug 30, 2015 3:19:42 PM

DDD please get off this site

By: ...
#3  by: Senior   

I just posted that the top tier guys will be working for the lower tier after college. All the hotness turns to baldness and dad bods quickly.

By: Senior
#4  by: True   

why are you 52 and on this website

By: True
by: dddAug 30, 2015 7:56:25 PM

Why are puerile "rankers" in UF? They should be banned.

by: to true:Aug 30, 2015 8:03:07 PM

didn't you read her post? Her daughter told her about it, and she wrote a wise post about how meaningless 'tiers' are.

By: to true:

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.