facebook

getting a bid after being cut?

by: cut from the team

Got cut before prefs. (Had 7 houses for round 2 and 2 for round 3). Is there any way for me to get a snap bid?

Posted By: cut from the team
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: There's a slim chance   

You could possibly still get a snap bid or COB if you were released from recruitment. I would also highly recommend checking out Gamma Phi Beta as well when they begin their recruitment process. Go on their national web site to learn more about them. I was really impressed with their nationals presentation last year during the selection process.

By: There's a slim chance
#2  by: anxious   

I feel for you, please look into GPB I think it is a wonderful option. It seems like this year recruitment is so competitive! Question, would I have already received a call if I was released from recruitment? I just want to weigh my options if that is the case. I'm pulling for you!!!

By: anxious
#3  by: Well   

Can't you still be called back for prefs for the other two houses

By: Well
by: noAug 25, 2015 11:00:39 AM

no, i got the call that said I had no houses to pref at

By: no
#4  by: stop the insanity   

Go through Recruitment next year if you don't want GPB.
You will have the advantage over everyone else. Take this year and meet women in each house and go back next year. Hundreds of Girls do then and get the sorority of their choice next year. Also, many houses will have Spring Rush as well. Don't Settle for a house you don't want! Turn the odds in your FAVOR.

By: stop the insanity
#5  by: DISCOUTS   

christian louboutin cheap cheap michael kors christian louboutin outlet The Nasdaq composite rose or 0 cheap oakleys cheap christian louboutin christian louboutin cheap border last summer, sparking a political crisis in the United States cheap michel kors bags cheap christian louboutin shoes cheap christian louboutin shoes s a good chance you michael kors handbags outlet christian louboutin outlet oakleys outlet The ship, which docked in San Pedro early in the day, will undergo a deep cleaning before embarking on its next voyage Sunday night, Lomax said michael kors outlet cheap christian louboutin shoes cheap christian louboutin outlet

By: DISCOUTS

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.