facebook

sigma kappa

by: potential

what's the deal with their "common space?" whenever one of the girls rushing me brings up the house she goes "oh it'll be done next year but this year we'll have a common space to hang out :)))" and I would love to know where that would actually be and the details of it because I am trying to picture my life in that sorority lol

Posted By: potential
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Space Jam   

So, it's a common area kind of like what you'd want in a dorm: tables, couches, TVs etc. I was told it's walking distance from campus. The girl I talked to said its about the size of their common space on the bottom floor of their old house but won't have furniture until after Bid Day. It didn't sound like we (as new members) wouldn't be missing too much, since we wouldn't be able to live in the house until our next year - as it is in all chapters. I can dig it, it's just a temp thing so why not just roll with it until the construction is done? ... Well, assuming they are one of my 3 prefs options. I may have thought a lot on this. I'm a planner.

By: Space Jam
#2  by: agreed   

i also like how its so close to campus and right across from the business school. new members don't live in house anyways so it doesn't really change anything for me

By: agreed
by: LolAug 24, 2015 9:36:15 PM

you sound like a sigma kappa impersonating a pnm

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.