facebook

tri delt vs zeta

by: confused

I know it shouldn't matter but what are everyone's opinions on Tri Delt and Zeta? How are they looked at here at UF and nationwide? What are most girls like and the sisterhood?

Posted By: confused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Really?   

How superficial are you? What does it matter? You obviously aren't rushing for the right reasons!

By: Really?
by: .........Aug 25, 2015 10:17:00 AM

So if someone wants to rush and go either tri delt or zeta they're rushing for the wrong reasons......... Stop hating on other sororities, it's so pathetic.

By: .........
#2  by: Both are awesome    

Both great and respected sororities nationwide and on campus. Can't go wrong with either. It honestly comes down to where you feel most comfortable.

By: Both are awesome
by: .Aug 24, 2015 10:17:55 PM

And by "nationwide" I'm talking in more of a networking standpoint. They are both pretty big and have a lot of members. But obviously each individual chapter has a different reputation.

By: .
#3  by: Guest   

It shouldn't matter what they're like nationwide. NO SORORITY HAS 100% GREAT CHAPTERS ACROSS THE U.S.! Even "reputations" don't hold water; it's all hype since chapters change each semester and/or yearly at every campus. The stereotypes given by guys are especially ridiculous.

By: Guest
#4  by: Megs   

You gotta admit....ΔΔΔ has a beautiful mansion! I wish they were all like that.

By: Megs
#5  by: Alum   

Do NOT base your decision on a national ranking. Go where you love the women and who you want to spend the next 4 years with.

By: Alum
#6  by: Guest   

I feel more of a real bond at Tri-Delt.

By: Guest
#7  by: DISCOUTS   

christian louboutin cheap cheap michael kors christian louboutin outlet The Nasdaq composite rose or 0 cheap oakleys cheap christian louboutin christian louboutin cheap border last summer, sparking a political crisis in the United States cheap michel kors bags cheap christian louboutin shoes cheap christian louboutin shoes s a good chance you michael kors handbags outlet christian louboutin outlet oakleys outlet The ship, which docked in San Pedro early in the day, will undergo a deep cleaning before embarking on its next voyage Sunday night, Lomax said michael kors outlet cheap christian louboutin shoes cheap christian louboutin outlet

By: DISCOUTS

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.