facebook

what to tell chapters

by: pnm

Is it considered bad to tell a chapter that they're your favorite during prefs? I don't plan on saying that to any house except my actual favorite but I wasn't sure if that's something you're not supposed to say...

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

You can tell them whatever you want, but I wouldn't recommend being desperate. Be completely open and honest and genuine with them and you can say how you truly feel about the house, there are no rules against it!

By: Truth
#2  by: Acrive   

I always really liked it when a PNM expressed to me how interested she was in my chapter. It made the decision making process easier for me - if I was on the fence, but she expressed a genuine interest and excitement, I immediately liked her better than the girl who played coy. Don't let your favorite house wonder to themselves if you even like them!

By: Acrive
#3  by: YES   

Definitely tell them. Don't like gush about it and go on and on, but simply saying to someone that their house is your favorite, and you can really see yourself becoming a part of the chapter, helps people on the fence make a decision! It shows you want to be there, which in my opinion puts you in a better light than the other PNMs.

By: YES

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.