facebook

cuts

by: Upset

So after round 2 i got dropped from some of my favorite houses and got left with two. One is a top tier, which I love, while the other i dont like so much. Is it likely ill get a bid? Im honestly deveatated right now.

Posted By: Upset
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Prefs   

If the one you aren't sure about also asks you to prefs definitely give it a shot, opinions chance a lot during prefs!

By: Prefs
#2  by: .   

Did you love it because it was top tiered or bc you genuinely loved it?

By: .
by: LolAug 24, 2015 11:37:23 PM

The fact that she had to specify it was top tier should make the answer to this question very obvious. Somebody needs a slice of humble pie.

By: Lol
#3  by: DISCOUTS   

christian louboutin cheap cheap michael kors christian louboutin outlet The Nasdaq composite rose or 0 cheap oakleys cheap christian louboutin christian louboutin cheap border last summer, sparking a political crisis in the United States cheap michel kors bags cheap christian louboutin shoes cheap christian louboutin shoes s a good chance you michael kors handbags outlet christian louboutin outlet oakleys outlet The ship, which docked in San Pedro early in the day, will undergo a deep cleaning before embarking on its next voyage Sunday night, Lomax said michael kors outlet cheap christian louboutin shoes cheap christian louboutin outlet

By: DISCOUTS

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.