facebook

rank

by: Curious

What are the top sororities here?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Nope   

They are all great. Not doing this tier nonsense. I feel like this is always non-greeks trying to stir things up.

By: Nope
by: ^^^ great advice Aug 23, 2015 4:35:41 PM

totally agree...."what are the top sororities here?"....come on. Obviously this is not anyone who is going through rush because if they don't know by now its too late. Now, this is someone trying to measure things up and influence people. THIS IS NONSENSE.

By: ^^^ great advice
#2  by: Come on you know this...   

While ppl may debate slightly over their absolute favorite everyone knows Zta Adpi and Kd are top, followed by ddd Aopi and dg, but I encourage you to not dwell too much on this. You'll likely only bring yourself stress if you focus only on these as they're HIGHLY competitive and there are many great houses here you could be truly happy at!

By: Come on you know this...
by: also ^Aug 23, 2015 5:13:31 PM

I'd like to just add that top is purely defined as looks. This doesn't mean that they will be the best/top all-around or the best/top for you as an individual.

Also keep in mind that overall, the women in Greek life at UF are attractive - not just the women in certain "top" houses. As is said repeatedly on this website, it is often hard to determine the chapter that a UF panhellenic woman is in without her letters.

Make the best choice for you.

By: also ^
by: Agree with "also"...Aug 23, 2015 5:30:45 PM

I'll agree looks play a big part in "rankings", but Zta Adpi and Kd tend to lead the pack in terms of involvement and philanthropy/awards winnings as well. HOWEVER as "also" accurately points out, EVERY house on campus is involved and philanthropically enthusiastic. This is UF, everyone's above average.

By: Agree with "also"...
by: GuestAug 24, 2015 11:26:29 AM

Get over this and yourself. NOT EVERYONE CARES ABOUT LOOKS. I don't want to start anything but a sorority is about SISTERHOOD, NOT what outsiders think!!!!

By: Guest
#3  by: STOP!    

This does not help anyone; the potential new members, the counselors or the actives.

By: STOP!
#4  by: Tops   

In alphabetical order...

AXO, ADPI, AEPHI, AOPI, XO, DDD, DG, DPHIE, DZ, Theta, KD, Kappa, Phi Mu, Pi Phi, SK, ZTA

We have an amazing Panhellenic organization at UF. All the chapters are wonderful, full of amazingly and talented sisters. This is UF after all and we only admit the best and the brightest. Any PMN would be lucky to become a member of any of these fine organizations. Just ask any heartbroken PMN that has been released from recruitment. You will come to understand that all chapters are involved, have social, date events, and much more.

By: Tops
by: BravoAug 23, 2015 9:32:29 PM

Sing it sista!

By: Bravo
#5  by: I wish...   

I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school...

By: I wish...
by: Me too!Aug 24, 2015 2:37:52 PM

I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy...

By: Me too!
#6  by: Both are awesome    

The tier system is stupid. You should join where you feel a connection with the girls and where you had great conversations. It literally only affects your social rotation matches, and honestly all socials are fun so who cares? And any girl can hang out with any fraternity she wants. I was in what some people on this post commented as a "top tier" and honestly, I think my friends in the "middle tier" enjoyed their time even more than me and absolutely loved it. And if you really feel the need to get a list, scroll back through this page. There is no need to keep bringing this topic back up. It just makes people feel bad about themselves for no reason.

By: Both are awesome
#7  by: .   

Who cares. Find the place you fit in the most, not the highest tiered house on your list. That was the biggest mistake I made (I preffed a higher tiered house vs. the one I loved the most) and I mean I have friends in my sorority but I feel like I would have really fit in more in the other house. I can't stress enough how much more important it is to find a house you love the most rather than which people perceive as the best.

By: .
by: .Aug 24, 2015 9:54:24 PM

Same exact story as her!

By: .
#8  by: DISCOUTS   

christian louboutin cheap cheap michael kors christian louboutin outlet The Nasdaq composite rose or 0 cheap oakleys cheap christian louboutin christian louboutin cheap border last summer, sparking a political crisis in the United States cheap michel kors bags cheap christian louboutin shoes cheap christian louboutin shoes s a good chance you michael kors handbags outlet christian louboutin outlet oakleys outlet The ship, which docked in San Pedro early in the day, will undergo a deep cleaning before embarking on its next voyage Sunday night, Lomax said michael kors outlet cheap christian louboutin shoes cheap christian louboutin outlet

By: DISCOUTS

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.