facebook

descriptions

by: pnn

What kind of girl do you "usually" see in DG, Tridelt and Pi Phi?

Posted By: pnn
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Nick   

Beauties, beauties and average girls.

By: Nick
#2  by: Pnm who wants any bid    

No one should answer this because this Pnm should be able to decide without others help where she feels like she fits. We're in college make your own decisions.

By: Pnm who wants any bid
by: reality talkAug 22, 2015 5:09:30 PM

first of all, all of these sororities have close or more than 200. Loaded question: what do you "usually" see in a sorority? Out of 200 girls some will be pretty, some will be bombshells, some will be stupid, some will be amazingly smart, some will have blond hair, some dark, some drink some don't ....there is no way to tell.

By: reality talk
#3  by: Or   

Literally just go look in past discussions... In one word: "drunk"

By: Or
by: WhoopsAug 22, 2015 9:15:53 PM

Thought this was just in relation to DG. in order: ratchets, new money, bros.

By: Whoops
by: to whoopsAug 23, 2015 7:09:15 AM

Ladies, this person who responds in this way "in one word: "drunk"" is obviously a very unhappy, rude and mean person. Wouldn't we all like to know what sorority she is in so we could all stay away? Yup. And no, I am not a DG - I am someone very close to a DG at UF who has very good knowledge of the quality of the girls. All of the sororities at UF are quality but it is the immature responses and bashing like this woman chooses to engage in that is the one rotten apple of the bag. Whoops...you should concentrate on becoming a better person.

By: to whoops
#4  by: They are all great!    

DG is known to be a little more south Florida, Tridelta is known for being a little more southern, and Pi Phi is known for being "chill." Obviously sororities are over 200 girls each so you are never going to find one of only one type, so I'm sure anyone would be happy in any one of them! I have friends in all of them and they each have beautiful women in their chapters!

By: They are all great!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.