facebook

rush

by: Pnm

Okay so my round 2 is over, out of all the houses I had, i really only like 3, and a 4th kinda. 3 of them I would without a doubt LOVE to join. They seemed to go well, but how can I tell if Im a good fit or if they liked me?

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Be grateful    

No matter what you feel make sure you still list 7 houses or all your houses in the "I would like to go back". Play out all opportunities and trust the system!!!

By: Be grateful
#2  by: It's hard   

It is hard to tell unless they go out of their way to introduce you to the President or Rush Chair for example. Try to keep an open mind til the end. My opinions changed through the rounds as I got to know the sisters more. Round 3 is longer and it really gives you more time for conversations with sisters. I really didn't think I knew much about the actives until that round was over.

By: It's hard
#3  by: Agree   

My opinions of each house changed throughout the process. One chapter, I really didn't care for 1st and 2nd round but feel in love with 3rd round. With 3rd round being a bit longer it really is a more personal experience. If this 4th chapter asks you back, you will be lucky. Who knows....maybe in round 3 you will come to really like them too! Keep an open mind and trust the process!

By: Agree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.