facebook

be serious with me

by: PNM

So today I got my last Round 2 schedule and I only got invited back to 3 houses, 2 of which were houses I put as my bottom. The one sorority I did like was nice but I just feel completely different from the girls. I am all about Lilly Pulitzer and the South and I feel like they just weren't interested in that. Is there hope for me or should I just drop?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Confused    

You only got invited to 3 houses today or altogether?

By: Confused
#2  by: Definitely    

Definitely give it a chance. Those 3 houses saw something special in you that resonated with them. No, they may not have been your first choice round 1, but as the conversations get deeper and longer with each sister, you will find out where you feel most comfortable. I have a couple friends that got bids from houses that wasn't their first choice and now they can't see themselves in any other chapter. Trust the system and it will bring you where you're meant to be!

By: Definitely
#3  by: Yes to above!   

I totally agree with above poster. Round 3 is longer and the conversations more meaningful. Please don't give up! You will never know the ending of this story if you do! I know the process can be weary but trust the process. Even if you don't "see" yourself fitting in because honestly you have only met a handful of sisters. Each chapter has over 200 members. No matter where you land, you will find a group of sisters you click with.

By: Yes to above!
#4  by: Don't know gamma phi   

There's always gamma phi, don't knock it til you try it

By: Don't know gamma phi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.