facebook

more houses!!!

by: pnm

chi omega- really really sweet loved the girls I talked to! seem like they have a good sisterhood. I've heard good things about them.
alpha omicron pi- I've heard they're ratchet but is that true??? don't want to believe stereotypes but they didn't seem put together and slightly disinterested but still want to go back tomorrow
alpha delta pi- I've heard these girls are sweet but kinda try to hard to get a better reputation. I could see that in my convo they were just being fake and forcing convo and didn't care. made me sad :( don't think I'll be going back there tomorrow

top picks so far are: chi omega, zeta tau alpha, and pi beta phi (don't like that they're off row tho :/)

good luck with round two fellow bbys!!!

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Wrong place   

Check out Greekchat.com people from across the country post their rush stories and more.

By: Wrong place
#2  by: more houses   

AOPI- if by ratchet you mean fun, cool and laid back, I found them that way as well.
CHIO- single handedly support Lily Pulitzer
DEEPH- not interested in girls who sound like Jersey Shore
Theta- the most normal, chill girls
DG- bombshells. Too model-esque
PHI MU- nice but a little awkward
DZ- got scolded by nuns
AEPHI- Why did they ask me back and how can I make it stop?
KD- scary. Future stepford wives
ADPI- even scarier. I have no idea WWJD, and do not care. These girls have never met a democrat
AOCHI-interchangeable with CHIO. Martha Stewart girls
TriD- too many Barbies
PiPhi-loved
Mid tier were my favs besides AOPI

By: more houses
by: NiceAug 22, 2015 4:34:42 AM

Sounds like you dislike most houses at UF. If this is your attitude, you'll surely get dropped.

By: Nice
by: NiceAug 22, 2015 5:27:49 AM

DG- I guess you weren't paying attention
DZ- I don't know what that means?
AEPhi- you're a brat and deserve to get cut from your favs for this statement
AXO- not their image at all
KD DDD ADPI- that's called rush sweetie

By: Nice
#3  by: Omg   

Please stop posting your play by plays. This is irritating because one really cares about your personal experience

By: Omg

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.