facebook

my rush experience

by: pnm

sigma kappa- really sweet but I wish they actually had a house so it could feel more sisterhood like
kappa delta- I'm a legacy here and was so looking forward to going here but all my hopes were crushed when the girl who rushed me did not seem to care at all and kept looking at the door to see when the party would be over. they seem boring
tri delta- nice but seemed disinterested nice house but That's it
zeta tau alpha- prettiest girls I've ever seen in my life. they seemed so passionate about zeta and like really cared about what I had to say. fav so far by farrrrr
more houses/posts to come!!!
good luck everyone :)

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Omg   

Me. But didn't like Sigma Kappa at all. I am also a legacy at KD and I actually loved them. But agree with you on everything else. Zeta is my favorite too!!!!!! :) zeta and KD are tied for me! (Leaning toward Zeta since I haven't been to KD a second time, hopefully will get to go there tomorrow)

By: Omg
#2  by: Me   

I liked ADPi and SK best. The girls I talked to at AdPi were amazing, so sweet and involved! And I looooved SKs video clip thing about their philanthropy. I literally got teary! Also so glad I was warned ahead of time about waterproof makeup during this week bc otherwise I would've been a mess today.

By: Me
#3  by: No negatives   

I only want to say positive things so here goes: I agree with the above poster re ADPi. They are gorgeous, sweet and seemed to be very involved. I also love Chi O. They are pretty and so genuine. I like Tri Delt and KD as well. Those are my current 4 favorites

By: No negatives
#4  by: -   

A house doesn't make a sisterhood, the people do.

By: -
#5  by: House   

They're rebuilding their house so by the time you're a sophomore you'll be living on the biggest house on row if you join them.

By: House
by: NopeAug 22, 2015 10:16:06 AM

There's no way they're actually going to finish that house by next year.....

By: Nope
#6  by: Omg   

Who cares?

By: Omg

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.