facebook

question!!

by: PNMs!

Hi all!! What has been your favorite house so far and why? :)

Posted By: PNMs!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: well   

AOPi was my first and I liked how organized their party was. I also liked how the girl I talked to also was involved in my (nerdy) activity. Definitely never would have thought of myself as fitting in there but this set a great tone for the rest of my day!

By: well
#2  by: Yay!   

I had such a great day over all and I loved all of the houses. I didn't meet one girl that I didn't love and couldn't see myself having a great time with. With that being said I was a legacy to KD so I was a little nervous going in because I had heard about it my whole life and wasn't sure what it was like. I absolutely love it and I hope I get asked back! Everyone in there was amazing and I can't wait to meet more sisters!

By: Yay!
#3  by: All over the spectrum    

My first house was actually my favorite my top three in order are ΦΜ, ΑΔΠ, ΧΩ. My connection with my interviewer at Phi Mu was so strong and at one point was very emotional for her. It was all very genuine and I felt like she really wanted me there and to come back.

By: All over the spectrum
#4  by: Omg   

Not to bring up the whole tier thing but like ok if dz is "middle tier" I am a potato. Beautiful and such an easy conversation! I can't wait for more houses today :)

By: Omg
#5  by: pnm   

Really loved AXO and Theta! But everyone was so pretty and friendly :)

By: pnm
#6  by: Rush   

I've liked all the houses and girls so far. I'm impressed by how friendly every sorority has been. One of my favorites is AXO and I really hope they ask me back :)

By: Rush
by: YesAug 20, 2015 7:12:59 PM

I loved them too! Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

By: Yes
#7  by: yup   

I loved the three in that corner - DG, CI O, AND ALPHA CI O

By: yup
#8  by: pnm!   

My favorite was sigma kappa. They seemed like the most genuine and non-judgy, and being the first to live in that new mansion would be awesome

By: pnm!
by: hi Aug 20, 2015 9:19:27 PM

I also liked them a lot! I had a really good connection with the first girl that I talked to and she made me excited for the rest of recruitment

By: hi
#9  by: doubt that   

these are PNMs.....definitely half of these responses are from chapter women..

By: doubt that
#10  by: love   

i loved theta and aopi!!! very down to earth and beautiful girls

By: love
by: my turnAug 21, 2015 4:49:31 AM

The girl at Delta Gamma was so sweet to me. The sisters at ZTA are perfect. I actually loved all of the houses except one, but even that was not so bad.

By: my turn

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.