facebook

criminal charges

by: USMC 0311

Florida Statute Section 825.102: Florida law makes it an enhanced crime to commit any act of abuse against a disabled adult or elderly person. Florida Statute Section 825.102 provides for certain first degree penalties. If the crimes is charged as aggravated abuse of the elderly or disabled person, then the crime is punishable as a first degree felony.

I believe this statute applies to this incident. Allegedly, ZBT Fraternity members targeted and abused disabled veterans....Hate crime charges should also be considered...I hope the Bay County States Attorney's Office will seek justice and prosecute the ZBT members to the full extent of the law.

In my opinion only

Posted By: USMC 0311
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: stop   

Nobody attacked the veterans. Nobody abused the elderly. Nobody spit on anybody. The worst that happened was that a frat boy removed the flag from the ground, where it shouldn't have been anyway, and then put it back after being corrected.
Go back to your day job, please.

By: stop
by: respectApr 27, 2015 8:13:41 AM

The frat boy disrespected the vet who give up his life, protecting this country. The frat boy enjoys the freedom he does because of veterans. A veteran will die for his country will a frat boy die do the same???

By: respect

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.